The expectations of customers are the brick paver which guide the progress of their relationships with any business. The corona pandemic has made the predictable uncertain, eradicated and re-written marketing personas from the past. The value that Voice of Customer programs offer, with best data to guide strategy, have an accurate external view from the customer perspective.
Extracting business insights and intelligence to improve current customer relationships requires increased use of AI in VoC programs. The following are ten ways AI can improve VoC programs listed in Forbes by Loius Columbus:
1. Knowing what causes some customers to churn faster than others using an AI-based analysis of customer journey data helps define new campaigns to keep them.
2. Using algorithms to perform real-time text mining of every source of textual, unstructured data available to analyze the sentiment levels of customers.
3. AI is making it possible to expand the scope of speech analytics to include contact center conversations, text-based customer feedback, and operational data from every customer touchpoint.
4. Cloud-based Speech Analytics platforms, including Amazon Connect, are relying on AI to remove the roadblocks that get in the way of launching and fine-tuning VoC programs across multiple geographies and languages.
5. Insights gained using AI are leading to call centers being transformed from being first-line service providers to becoming strategic differentiators that drive significant improvements in customer satisfaction and financial performance.
6. Machine learning algorithms are making it possible to provide a real-time multidimensional view of caller and agent-based attitudinal performance, intonation, sentiment, and the relative changes in each, all in the single integrated dashboard.
7. Combining AI-driven insights gained from real-time customer behavioral and operational data with Net Promoter Score (NPS) data is helping to define customer risk thresholds before they defect to a competitor.
8. Personalizing service recovery strategies by each customer using AI improves retention rates and reduces the high cost of customer churn.
9. Troubleshooting customer on-boarding to streamline and improve initial customer experiences using a Six Sigma-based approach to quality, automated using AI.
10. Understand how up-sell, cross-sell, campaigns, and promotions, influence customers’ perception and loyalty to the brand, especially across new channels, including e-commerce and mobile platforms.