Access control is a security technique that regulates who or what can view or use resources in a computing environment. It is a fundamental concept in security that minimizes risk to an organization.
Policy Based Access Control (PBAC) is the foundation of context-driven access control models, which are essential to developing viable, dynamic approaches to manage risk across inter-connected systems. Realizing the benefits of PBAC, Probyto AI provides Policy Based Access Control(PBAC) to its valuable customers.
To go to Access Control, follow these steps-
Step-1 Click on the Admin Panel Tab located in the last of the Navigation panel of your Probyto AI.
step-2 Click on the Access Control Option.
At the top of the Home Screen of Access Control, there is a section where you will be able to see details such as- Total Users, Active Users, Policies, etc.
- To add Add new role-
Step-1. Click on the Add Role button, given at the right side of the screen.
Step-2. Fill the form with all the necessary details.
- To Update the role, follow these steps -
Step-1. Click on the Role Name to which you want to update.
Step-2. Click on the Update Access Control located at the top of the screen.
Step-3.Fill in all the necessary details in the form.
You can also control the users to access the portal by limiting their access to view the portal.
Just below Update access Control, there is an option to update Access Policies.
- Tick the box related to policy name which you want to assign to the particular user.
- Click on the Submit button to save changes.
Probyto AI provides you some additional features such as-
- Search Bar- Where you can search for the role.
- Filter- Located on the Homescreen of Access Control, you can filter the roles according to your needs.
- Action- This option is located on the Home screen of Access Control, you can view and can change the activation status for the particular role