AI is changing every industry and business function, which results in increased interest in AI, its subdomains, such as ML and Data Science. According to a report of 2018, 37% of organizations were looking to define their AI strategies. There has been a lot of progress in it. To use AI in your own business, you need to identify how AI can serve your business, possible use cases of AI in your business.
The Most Common Usecases are-
- Optimization of marketing campaigns
- Customer segmentation
- Future sales prediction
- Maximization of customer lifetime value
- Risk management
- Algorithm Trading
- Managing customer data
Probyto AI provides you a feature called AI Usecases, where you can manage your usecases and their assets by adding them in AI Usecases and can work on them in collaboration with your colleagues.
To go to AI Usecases-
- Click on the AI Usecases Tab located on the left navigation bar in your home screen of Probyto AI platform.
To Add a Usecase in AI Usecase, follow these steps-
Step-1. Click on the Add Usecase button in AI Usecases.
Step-2. Fill all the necessary details in the form such as-
- Department Name
- Usecase Name
- Usecase Description
- Type etc.
Step-3. Click Create.
After that, you will be able to see all the added Usecases on the home screen of AI Usecase.
After creating an AI Usecase, it will go to Task Pending of the assigned Approver. The assigned Approver has to go to his list of Task Pending for Approving or Rejecting the request. Both the Assignor and the Approver can track the status of the same task from their respective Task Pending page. Below are the details of the process step by step -
- Approver firstly needs to click on the specific Task Name.
Here Approver will get the details related to task in the Task Brief, he can also see the relevant documents attached for that usecase and can also comment on the task.
- After that, Approver can click the Approve button.
Then Approver will need to fill the form appeared. He can also assign the usecase to other team member.
- Then Approver can click on Approve button if he wants to approve. To reject, he can click on Reject button. He can also click on Request to Probyto, if he wants Probyto to work on that task.
You can also edit Usecase details
To Edit Usecase-
Step-1. Click on any of the Usecase ID
Step-2. Click on Edit Usecase button
Step-3. Fill the appeared form.
Step-4. Click Update.
The Return on Investment (ROI) is a popular method for evaluating the financial consequences of investments and actions.
There are many benefits to using the ROI such as-
- Simple and Easy to Calculate
- Universally Understood
- Better measure of Profitability.
Realizing the benefits of ROI, Probyto AI provides you a feature for calculating ROI where you can calculate the benefit you will receive in return for your investment cost. The higher the ratio, the greater the benefit earned.
To Add ROI-
Step-1. Click on Update ROI button.
Step-2. A form will appear, where you need to fill all the required details such as-
- Total Sales
- Total Expenses
- Total Data Record etc.
Step-3. Click on Calculate ROI.
You will be able to see the Chart, showcasing your ROI details.
Step-4. Click on Update ROI, to add details of your ROI for a particular usecase.
Step-5. Click on Submit.
In the last of the second level page of AI Usecases, you can track all the assets created for a specific usecase such as-
- BI Dashboards
- Data Sources
- ML Models
- ML Notebook etc.
Probyto AI provides some additional features such as-
- Activation- From there you can change the activation status of your usecase.
- Search Bar- You can search for the specific Usecase.
- Filter- located on the Homescreen of AI Usecase, you can filter the usecases according to your needs.