BI dashboards typically contain multiple data visualizations to gives users a combined view of relevant KPIs and trends for both operational decision-making and strategic planning. They're more interactive than static reports, usually enabling you to access the data that underlies charts and graphics for further analysis. Dashboards are an integral component of most BI software platforms and are widely used to deliver analytics information.
To add Dashboards, follow these steps-
- Click on BI Analytics, located on the left on navigation bar.
2. Click on BI Dashboards.
3. To add dashboards, Click on Add Dashboards.
Fill all the necessary details in the appeared form.
- Select your specific AI Usecase and Data Source for which you are planning to work.
- Select Item type. Select item name, write the name of the relevant data source.
You can also add a description to the related dashboard. Then you need to select the assignee, who will approve your BI Dashboard. After creating Dashboard, it will go to Task Pending of the assigned Approver.
The assigned Approver has to go to his list of Task Pending to Approving or Rejecting the request. Both the Assignor and the Approver can track the status of the same task from their respective Task Pending page.
Below are the details of the process step by step -
- Approver firstly needs to click on the specific Task Name.Here Approver will get the details related to the task in the Task Brief, he can also see the relevant documents attached for that dashboard and can also comment on the task.
- After that, Approver can click the Approve button.
- Then Approver will need to fill the form appeared. He can also assign the usecase to other team members.
- Then Approver can click on Approve button if he wants to approve.
- To reject, he can click on the Reject button.
- He can also click on Request to Probyto, if he wants Probyto to work on that task.
Step-3. Then Select the Due date (Expiry date) of your BI dashboard.
Step-4. Then click on Create button.
After adding the dashboard, you will see all the dashboards you have added on the home screen of BI Dashboards with its Usecase ID, Item type, Last edited by etc.., as shown in the given below figure.
To edit/configure, dashboards, Click on the name of dashboard.
On the second Level page of BI Dashboards, click on Configure button.
- Fill all the details such as-
- Enter the Key- In this column, you need to write the database from which you want to access your data source.
- Enter the Value-In this option, you need to give the detail or the link related to your Key.
After configuring dashboard, it will be displayed as given in the below figure.
You can also edit dashboards, click on Edit Dashboard.