Cybersecurity technologies are solutions specifically designed to improve control over IT in ways that keep adversaries out or spot them quicker when they get in.
- Some of humanity’s greatest thinkers, business leaders and computer scientists have been struggling to produce new cybersecurity technologies.
- Great progress has been made, but continued innovation across the entire technological landscape and continued innovation by adversaries means this is a constant struggle.
- Cybersecurity solutions will have to advance or none of the other megatrends we review will be optimized.
- Behavioral analytics is seen as a promising approach to enhancing our response
- Machine learning and advanced analytics are also seen as promising approaches.
- Advances in identity management including knowing the exact identity of hardware devices hold some promise in reducing unauthorized use
Perhaps the greatest threat dynamic around cybersecurity solutions is the never ending cycles of innovation in defense and offense. Just as great minds invest in strong solutions in cybersecurity, incredible thought and research goes into creating hacks and attacks that will penetrate. This dynamic will continue well into the future.
#Cybersecurity #Technology #AI #ML #Probyto #ProbytoAI
Subscribe and follow us for latest news in Data Science, Machine learning, technology and stay updated!