To add Data Sources, follow these steps-
- Click on Data Management on the left Navigation bar.
2. Click on Data Sources.
3. Click on Add Datasources.
4. Select your specific AI Usecase for which you are planning to work. Select Item type, the way you are uploading the data file either manually or from database. Select item name, write the name of the relevant data source. Then you need to select the assignee, who will approve your Data source. After creating Data Source, it will go to Task Pending of the assigned Approver. The assigned Approver has to go to his list of Task Pending for Approving or Rejecting the request. Both the Assignor and the Approver can track the status of the same task from their respective Task Pending page. Below are the details of the process step by step -
- Approver firstly needs to click on the specific Task Name.
Here Approver will get the details related to task in the Task Brief, he can also see the relevant documents attached for that usecase and can also comment on the task.
- After that, Approver can click the Approve button.
Then Approver will need to fill the form appeared. He can also assign the usecase to other team member.
- Then Approver can click on Approve button if he wants to approve. To reject, he can click on Reject button. He can also click on Request to Probyto, if he wants Probyto to work on that task.
Then Select the Due date, it is a kind of expiry date of your data source. Then click on Create button.
5. After adding data source, you will see all the data sources you have added on the home screen of Data Source with its Usecase ID, type, Last edited by etc. as shown in the below picture.
To edit or configure Data Sources, Click on Name of any Data Source.
6. On the second Level page of Data sources, You will find Configure, Click on Configure. A data source configuration is a collection of information that identifies the database you want to access.
- Fill all the details such as-
- Enter the Key- In this column, you need to provide configurations for successful integrations.
- Enter the Value-In this option, you need to give the detail or the link related to your Key.
Then Click on Submit.
8. After adding configure, it will be displayed as given in the below figure.
To Edit Data Sources, Click on Edit Data Source button and then fill the form. Click on Update.
In Data Pipeline, Here you can see that after adding Data sources, you need to define dictionary, then upload CSV. After uploading CSV, your your data will have a quality check. If the quality fails, you will receive the failure email and if the quality is passed, it will enter into database. You will receive email and notificaion for the same.
- To add Data Dictionary, click on Add Attributes.
Here you have to define Table Name,Name of column, Constraint, Field type, Data type, Range and then Unique values etc of the Data source you have added.Then Click on Submit.
Probyto AI also provides some additional features to its users such as-
Filter- You can filter Data Sorce according to your needs.
Activate- You can activate/ deactivate data source according to your need.