- To access ML Notebooks, click MLOps on the left navigation bar.
2. Click ML Docker Registry.
3. Click Add Image.
4. Fill all the relevant details in the form, select specific AI Usecase for which you are planning to work, select Data Source for the related ML Docker Registry, select specific ML Model. In item type select the type of docker registry (data or ML) you want to create. Select item name. Then you need to select the assignee, who will approve your ML Docker Image.
After Adding Image, it will go to Task Pending of the assigned approver. The assigned approver has to go to his list of Task Pending for Approving or Rejecting the request. Both the Assignor and the Approver can track the status of the same task from their respective Task Pending page.
Below are the details of the process step by step -
- Approver firstly needs to click on the specific Task Name. Here approver will get the details related to task in the Task Brief, he can also see the relevant documents attached for that usecase and can also comment on the task.
- After that, Approver can click the Approve button. Then approver will need to fill the form appeared. He can also assign the same to other team member.
- Then Approver can click on Approve button if he wants to approve. To reject, he can click on Reject button. He can also click on Request to Probyto, if he wants Probyto to work on that task.
Then Select the Due date, it is a kind of expiry date. Then click on Create button.
5. After adding Docker Image, you will see all the images you have added on the home screen of ML Docker Registry with its Usecase ID, ML Models, updated by, activation status etc. as shown in the below picture.
6. To edit or configure ML Docker Image, Click on the name of any ML Docker Image.
7. On the second Level page of ML Docker Registry, You will find Configure, Click on Configure.
Fill all the details such as-
- Enter the Key- In this column, you need to provide configurations for successful integrations.
- Enter the Value-In this option, you need to give the detail or the link related to your Key.
Then click Submit.
After adding all the configurations, it will be shown below the description of ML Docker Image.
You can also edit your ML Docker Image details, To edit ML Docker Image, Click Edit ML Docker Image.
Fill all the relevant details, click Update.