OAuth - Open Authorization, a method in which exchange of token happens that provides some credibility to user entity accessing assets or service via different website or service having single source of credential and not exposing to other Apps, website or service.
Probyto AI allows user to connect with different third-party applications via an OAuth connection.
User can manage authorized users to access multiple third party applications.
- Manage licenses of AI tools for team.
- Manage user access to third party tools.
To configure and manage OAuth settings for user, follow these steps given below:
- Go to left Navigation Panel.
- Click Admin Panel.
3. Now, Click on oAuth Settings.
To Configure and create a new oAuth settings.
Follow these steps-
- Click on Add oAuth.
2. Fill out the Form with respective details.
3. Now, click Create.
At last, after refreshing you will be able to see all the oAuth keys which you have added on the screen.
Probyto AI also provides you some additional features for quick view in such as-
- Search Bar- Where you can search for the oAuth Keys, you have created.
- Filter- You can filter the oAuth Keys according to your needs.