Report scheduling helps in information delivery and to optimize the running of many reports on any particular network, for example, during off-peak hours, developers can add automated processes like report scheduling and usecases delivery reports. It also allows users to set up specific parameters to deliver information strategically. User can set up a time frame to report during, choose the frequency (e.g., daily, weekly, monthly), and what time of the day to send it.
For example, if a Data Manager needs a weekly assets report, a BI developer can automate the schedule of creation and delivery of the report of all assets for every Monday morning. Report Scheduling allows information to be distributed efficiently and consistently to the relevant users.
Understanding the benefits of Report Scheduling, Probyto AI offers its users a feature of Report Scheduling.
To access Report Scheduling follow these steps:
Step-1: Go to** BI Analytics** located in the left navigation bar of Probyto AI.
Step-2: Click on Report Scheduling.
Step-3: To make a log entries of your Report Scheduling click on Add BI Report button.
Step-4: Fill out the details in appeard form,
- Select relevant usecase for the particular BI report.
- Then select data source and BI Dashboard.
- Choose Item name for your report, add description, item type(the duration for which you want to schedule your report, it can be daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Then click on Create button.
After adding a BI Report, you can see the entries of all BI dashboards and filter them out with their usecase ID, status and activation status.
To access BI Reports, Click on the name of any report.
To configure BI Reports, click on Configure button. Fill all the details such as-
- Enter the Key- In this column, you need to write the database from which you want to access your BI Reports.
- Enter the Value-In this option, you need to give the detail or the link related to your Key.
You can also edit your Report Scheduling, To edit, click on Edit Report Scheduling.
To Configure Report Scheduling
Fill out the details in the appeared form,
- Select relevant usecase for the particular scheduled report.
- Then select the data source and features.
- And fill out with rest of details such as, choose Item name for your report, add a description, item type(the duration for which you want to schedule your report, it can be daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc..,).
- Then click on the Create button.