Although chatbots and RPAs are automation solutions, they are quite different.
One of the differences that stands out the most is that chatbots can communicate with a person, while RPAs are not.
RPAs, unlike virtual agents, do not have any language recognition technology associated with them, so it is not possible to communicate with them.
Therefore, as we have already mentioned, they are ideal for back-office tasks that do not involve interactions with third parties.
Confronting one solution with the other, we can see the following differences:
- No linguistic knowledge
- The goal is to automate processes
- Focused on back-office processes
- Receives structured information
- Supports IT teams
- Has linguistic knowledge
- The goal is to automate conversational processes
- Focused on clarifying user doubts
- Receives different forms of information
- Support for business teams
#RPA #Chatbot #AI #Technology #Probyto #ProbytoAI
Subscribe and follow us for latest news in AI and Tech and stay updated!