A database is just like a room in an office where all the files and important information can be stored related to a project. Every company needs a database to store and organize the information.
It’s a very powerful secure database that has a well-written document. It takes less space and quickly processes data also you can find some new good features like JSON from SQL as well.
- Oracle provides functionality for Cloud, Document Store, Key-value storage, Graph DBMS, PDF Storages.
- It fulfills the requirements in the areas of performance, scalability, high availability, security, data warehousing, etc.
- It supports multiple Windows, UNIX, and Linux versions.
MySQL is a very popular open-source RDBMS which is used by most of the major tech companies
such as Facebook, Google, Twitter and Adobe.
- It is widely used in web development because it gives high performance, it is secure, flexible and reliable.
- It supports C, C++, Java, Perl, PHP, Python for client programming.
This database is also an open-source Object-Relational DBMS but users are free to create NoSQL databases.
- High scalability, predefined functions, support for JSON, easy data portability, multiple interfaces.
- It provides support for tablespaces, as well as for stored procedures, joins, views, triggers, etc.
- Allows you to create custom data types and query methods.
- Robust, secure and fast.
#Data #Database #Dbms #Projects #Probyto #ProbytoAI
Subscribe and follow us for latest news in Data Science and Machine learning and stay updated!