Twitter use case is a transparent way to evaluate different social media marketing efforts on Twitter concerning the goal attainment. This help social media managers to optimize Twitter campaigns and illustrate the value of their work. This usecase provides a wealth of information that can help you create meaningful Tweets that will resonate with your target audience.
- Are Tweets interesting to the audience?
- Which Tweets perform the best?
- What are the Followers focused on?
- How many followers do you gain or lose?
- Which hashtags work best for you?
Key Machine Learning Models
- Performance Indicators
- Engagement Rate Prediction
- Track Twitter Followers
- Hashtag Analytics
Key Business KPIs
- Average Engagement Rate
- Average Amount of Impressions
- Top 5 Tweets by Engagement
- Interests of followers
- Hashtag Performance
- Business Data
- Google Analytics