YouTube use case is a used to track the success of your channel, the performance of your videos, the behavior of your viewers, and provides an all-around monitoring view, and insights, on how to optimize the video social media strategy.
- How long have users watched the videos?
- How do viewers react to the videos?
- Where does the Traffic come from?
Key Machine Learning Models
- Performance Indicators
- Traffic Source Analyzer
- Activity Optimizer
- Suscriber Prediction
Key Business KPIs
- Total Watch Time and Total Amount of Video Views
- Viewer Retention
- Video Engagement
- Number of Subscribers and Daily Active Users (DAU)
- Traffic Source
- Subscribers’ Demographics
- Top 5 Videos by Views
- Google Analytics